Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Vegan Shoe Feature: Manimal

These 4 hand crafted moccasins from Manimal are animal product free, faux fleece lined and have a recycled tire sole. I treated myself to the fabulous Vegan Ribcage Flat - Chocolate pictured below 2nd row right hand corner. I've been drooling over them for months & I now look forward to reviewing them! Oh and if you're a size 9, 10 or 11 Manimal is currently having a sale on last seasons gold Vegan Ribcage Flat! LOVE the gold colour, it's beautiful. I wish they had them in a size 8!


Manimals


Vegan Angle BootieVegan Fringe Bootie
Vegan Cut Out BootieVegan Ribcage Flat


Image Source & Credit: Manimal

p to the s - Not all Manimal Moccasins are vegan just the 4 pictured above that you can find on their website and there are a few more that are on SALE! over @ Manimal's Big Cartel Shop. Just make sure to read what each pair is composed of.

4 comments:

SSheilah said...

These are so cute! I can't wait to hear if they're as comfortable as they look.

Mandi said...

Lucky! I want the Fringe Bootie so badly! Hooray for vegan moccasins!

Please let us know how they work out.

Melanie said...

Oh the Fringe bootie is fab too. I just want all of them. however I'm more lean more towards the chocolate coloured ones.

GiGi said...

Double yay for vegan moccasins!