Monday, August 23, 2010

(Thrifty)Eco Chic: Vintage Etsy

Etsy is a great place to start building yourself an eco-friendly and cruelty-free wardrobe. You can find many affordable vegan vintage fashion pieces like purses and shoes. When I was browsing through all the vintage items that etsy has to offer I found a plethora of vegan purses and shoes that are very in tune with today's most current fashion trends. I found oxfords, colourful clutches, slouch boots, fringed purses, brogues, quilted handbags, combat boots, loafers, granny boots, boat shoes and much much more. Below are just a few samples of the awesome vintage vegan items that I came across. Oh and just a little side note when you do, do a search through etsy for vegan vintage items still make sure to check the materials and tags sections before you purchase anything. Like most things in life the search engine is not perfect and it may accidentally pull up some none vegan items.

TEC


Image Source & Credit: Etsy & all the shops listed/linked beside each item

1 comment:

Jessica L. Caneal said...

This is the best post ever! Thanks SO much for pointing us in this direction. Now if I could just find a vegan backpack that can carry all my books (including my net book), but is still trendy, I would be really happy!