Friday, August 26, 2011

I Bought: The Emily

After 3 seasons of drooling over Vaute Couture's winter coats I decided to take the plunge and pre-order myself one. While all the styles in their new FW11/12 collection are amazing I became torn between my two favourites, the Emily and the Lincoln. They're both long, hooded and perfect for Toronto winters. However after a good nights sleep I decided that my heart truly belonged to the Emily in black. I think it will look fabulous with the turquoise cowl I bought on etsy last winter. I'm super excited about my new winter coat and so can't wait to get it!

*You can currently pre-order all the coats from Vaute Couture's FW11/12 collection at 45% off for the next week! After the week the price will gradually move towards regular price as they get closer to shipping them.*

Downloaded Vaute Couture's lookbook featuring the whole FW11/12 collection here!



Image Source & Credit: Vaute Couture

3 comments:

Katherine @ Heartfelt said...

thanks for posting about this! although I don't need a coat this year - it's great to know where to get one when I do! I love that they offer a discount pre-season!

Meggie said...

Beautiful! You are so lucky!

BostonVeg said...

I preordered the Belden today! I was in your boat: kept drooling and putting it off. But this year I'll be warm and looking good! Yay!