Sunday, January 15, 2012

SS12 Sneak Peek: Good Guys

Oh la la, Parisian vegan shoe company Good Guys' colourful SS12 collection reminds me of Popsicles & ice cream. Mmm those both so happen to be two of my favourite things about summer. I so can't wait for their desert boot in aqua to be available for purchase. According to GG's Facebook page they should have their online shop up and running by the end of Janurary. The shop will have shipping to the USA which I hope means they'll also have shipping to the Great White North!


Image Source & Credit: Good Guys

4 comments:

Kylie said...

Those are adorable!! I can't wait to see what else they have.

Ocean said...

Spot on for the spring and the sherbert themes to come. I especially like the bootie.

Sunjo said...

I have a pair of the women's boots and I adore them! Love your blog, I've started a vegan outfit blog, check it out :) xo

Cathy of Eyelash Growth Products said...

Lovely! I wanted to have those shoes. Nothing really comes close.