Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day to my stunning mother who I inherited my love of shoes & fashion from. You're an a beautiful person inside and out who has always allow me to be me. Thanks for teaching me about love & compassion it's made me who I am today. Also a Happy Mothers day to my two sisters (picture below), my friends who are mothers and really to all the mothers out there. You make this big wide world go round.

 My Mom 1972

My Mom, two sister and me (the blond) the early 80's.

3 comments:

Watson Curtees said...

May 13 Mother day is gone and today may 15 and next mother day May 12 2013. Congratulations to enjoy with fashion trend gifts.

outlet stores online

Kristiina said...

Where ya been lady? Missing your posts.

duckalicious said...

just saying hi as I'm a vegan blogger, too!