Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I'm Back and Showing A Little Love

It's been almost a year since my last post (yikes!). Last year in general was a rough one for me on the personal front, however I won't get into it with this post. You'll have to come back with baited breath in the near future to hear all about it. Instead I've decided to make my first post back a sweet & short one. One that shows support to a lovely friend of mine, Laura Collins. Laura is trying to grow her amazing ethical, eco friendly and cruelty free handbag line Pansy Maiden and she could use our help. Her business has grown to the point where she needs to hire some employees in order for her to meet the supply & demand of her product (amazing Laura!). Also when it comes down to it the world needs more business's like Laura's so if you are interested in supporting people rather then the corporate machine then head on over to her Indie Go Go page to donate. If this post has not convinced you to help (sorry I'm a bit rusty with my use of charming word magic) then check out the video below because I'm sure you will be charmed by Laura's dedication to her craft and it will have you click click clicking your way on over to her page to give her a much needed and a much appreciated donation :).

2 comments:

jesse.anne.o said...

Great to see you back, Melanie! Are you going to Vida Vegan this year? If so, let's meet up!

Lotta said...

Welcome back! And awesome bags too...