Thursday, November 25, 2010

My 15 Mins: The Vegan Girl's Guide To Life

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes." - Andy Warhol

So I finally had time to set up my brand spanking new scanner/printer so that means I've also finally scanned my interview in The Vegan Girl's Guide To Life. Just click on my interview image below to make it readable. I hope you like it!

Here's my little review on the whole book: Melisser Elliot's new book The Vegan Girl's Guide To Life is like having a close friend explain to you why they choose to be vegan. There's no judgment. They let you decide if going vegan is right for you and they still love you no matter what your decision is. They're just happy to have the chance to share with you how amazing the vegan community is and all the treasures it holds. Cruelty-free food, crafts, fashion, art & compassion are just a few of those many treasures. This book is a must read for anyone interested in living a cruelty free life style.  For more info about TVGGTL head on over to the books website.

My Vegan Girls Guide Life Interview

VGGTL

Image Source & Credit: The Vegan Girls Guide To Life

No comments: