Friday, May 29, 2009

Tag I'm it

I was just tagged for a Q&A by Kandace a fabulous fellow vegan fashion blogger from Fashion Is My Girlfriend so check check check it out....

What's your current obsession?
All things up-cycled & reclaimed. Clothing. Jewelry. Art. Dishes. Drinking Glasses. Bags. Furniture.

What are you wearing today?
Blue skinny jeans, brown sugar boots, cream & red striped shirt, black short sleeve cardigan, long up-cycled chandelier collage necklace (I made) and handmade earrings I bought at Shop Girls.

What's for dinner?
Fresh - Vegetable Pesto Wrap & Sweet Potato fries.

Which countries would you like to travel to?
I would love to go back to England. And I'd love to go to Spain.

What's your dream job?
Full time blogging about vegan fashion or all things handmade. It's my passion to promote both! I would also love to one day have my own studio where I can create full time.

If you had $100 right now, what would you spend it on?
I would put it towards buying a pair of fabulous vegan shoes from Mink. I love their silver or charcoal Monkey shoe.

What is your favorite fruit?
Banana in the form of a Banana Date Almond smoothie. Haaa!

What is the last thing you bought?
A fabulous artsy tee from Herbivore Clothing.

What are you listening to right now?
The Duke Spirit - Wooden Heart.

What is your favorite flavor of ice-cream?
Cookie Dough Coconut Milk "Ice Cream"

What do you think about the person who tagged you?
Shes a fabulous lady with a very inspiring fashion vegan blog that my new vegan fashion blog looks up to :)

What's your must have piece for the summer?
Fabulous vegan sandals and a plethora of skirts.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour where would you go?
Toss up between NYC and London.

What language do you want to learn?
French

What's your favorite quote?
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored" - Aldous Huxley

Who do you want to meet right now?
Billy Bragg. His music truly inspires me. (I love this one too!)

What's your favorite color?
Cyan.

What's your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet?
My Art Deco inspired shift dress from Dagg & Stacey.

Favorite designer?
Dagg & Stacey.

What do you consider to be a fashion faux pas?
Fur. It's gross, cruel, ugly and tacky.

Do you admire anyone's style?
I work in fashion so I'm inspired by peoples sense of style on a daily basis. I'm also inspired by the fashion I see on the streets of Toronto. I sometimes have to stop myself from staring at people. If you see me staring at you it's most likely because I'm admiring something you're wearing or the textile pattern on something you're wearing.

Describe your personal style.
I love jewelry. I love to rock a funky pair of earrings. Other then that I wear what makes me feel comfortable and good about myself.

What are you going to do after this?
Eating a fabulous vegan breakfast & drinking some coffee. I heart coffee.

What are your favorite movies?
To many to name and I'm drawing a blank for some reason....

What inspires you?
Vegans. Crafters. Artists. Blogs. Music. Toronto. Friends. Family. Work.

Do you have any pets?
Two kitties. Mosi and Beanie.

I tag my fellow vegan artist My Zoetrope.

1 comment:

Kandace said...

Aww your such a sweetheart. I adore your blog as well. As for your dinner it's totally making me hungry :)