Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Polyvore: Econscious Market

Yesterday I went for my first run/walk/photo session along the Toronto Waterfront's boardwalk close to Sunnyside Beach. I guess you can say I went photo jogging ;). Well except that I actually stopped jogging to take pictures. Anyway it all sort of inspired the exercised themed Polyvore set feature below.

All the items in the set are from the Econscious Market an online boutique that only sells products from businesses that care about how their practices effect people, the planet, future generations and their local communities. Companies that are actively trying to make the world a better place. The Econscious Markets tag line is "Giving is the new getting". I've attached a video below all about their philosophy. The site is not entirely vegan but it does sell quite a few vegan items.



Polyvore: Polyvore: Econscious Market



Photo from my photo jog.
Sunnyside Bathing Pavilion built in 1922.

Sunnyside Bathing Pavilion

No comments: