Monday, July 19, 2010

Vegan Handbags: Calico Dragons

"One very bold fashion statement.
One really big mission. Save the Animals"

Calico Dragons is a little vegan handbag line with a lot to stay. Their bags make a statement about variety of animal rights issues.  They boldly state anything from the evils of the fur industry to the horrid treatment of circus elephants. Calico Dragon also donates a portion of it's proceeds to each issue featured in the line. My personal fav is the Great Memories Tote (picture below - third row right corner).


Vegan Handbags: Calico Dragon
 
Image Source & Credit: Calico Dragons

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You definitely have to have a certain sort of style to be able to carry those!

Melisser; the Urban Housewife said...

I like the idea of these.. I hope I can find one I like.