Friday, July 2, 2010

Vegan Shoes: Vegetarian Shoes

I've been a huge fan of Vegetarian Shoes since my brother first shared them with me about 8 years ago. My first pair of Vegetarian Shoes were a pair of winter boots. These winter boots keep my feet warm and dry through 6 cold, wet, snowy and salty Toronto Winters. Toronto has this horrible habit of using salt to de-ice it's streets and it can be murder on boots & clothing. This up coming winter will be the first winter in 6 years that I'll need to buy a new pair of winter boots and you can bet your bottom dollar that I plan on getting myself another pair from Veg Shoes. I have my eye on these babies. However if you don't want to take my word on how fabulous this company is then just watch their new ├╝ber fun promo video because it's sure to win you over. Get ready to giggle!




No comments: