Monday, September 13, 2010

Eco Chic: Upcycled Jewelry

Upcycled jewelry is another fabulous way to add a little eco-chic to your wardrobe. Etsy is a great place to find all sorts of upcycled jewelry pieces. You can find anything from old skateboards re-purposed into earrings to knitting needles re-purposed into bangles to soda cans re-purposed into one of a kind brooches. Below are just a few of my fav upcycled pieces on etsy. I have my eye on the necklace made from yellow straight pins it's utterly stunning!

*Like with any etsy search, make sure to read each items materials 
& tags section to before you purchase to make sue the item is vegan.*

UPCYCLED_JEWELRY

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Nice finds, Melanie! I love the straight pin necklace.

Sarah said...

Wow! Thank you for including 2 of my necklaces here! This is a great blog and I'd like to add a link to it from mine.
www.greybirdartwear.wordpress.com