Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My 15 Mins: The Vegan Girl's Guide to Life

This November marks the debut of Mellisser Elliot's aka The Urban House Wife's new book The Vegan Girl's Guide to Life, a guide on how to live a vegan & cruelty-free lifestyle. It's chalked full of tips on vegan fashion, beauty, cooking, crafts and much much more. It also contains my 15 minutes of fame. In the fashion section you'll find a short but sweet interview where I talk about my blog & vegan fashion. I'm super stoked about this interview and I'm honored that Melliser picked me to grace the pages of this stellar book with other fabulous vegans like Isa Candra Moskowitz & Hannah Kaminsky. I've been following Isa's PPK since it first started in 2003. I heart her! Okay back to the book, it's already available for pre-order so click on over to Amazon and treat yourself to one. Hmm I think this book would make an excellent xmas present....

VGGTL
Image Source & Credit:Mellisser Elliot

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great blog! It's wonderful to see people applying green values to everyday items. We don't have to destroy the planet to look good!