Thursday, September 23, 2010

Polyvore: The Winter Wind

It's been a while since I put together a vegan Polyvore set. Here is my first set for FW10. Good bye summer wind hello autumn/winter wind. I think this set will keep me warm and toasty. I really love the coat.

Polyvore: The Winter Wind


Paul & Joe Aubepin cotton T-shirt, $150 • Tularosa Coat | Mod Retro Vintage Coats | ModCloth.com, $130 • Dark Blue Paris 'Bum Lift' Skinny Organic Jeans, 90 GBP • Brown Pom-Pom Furry Mocassin Boots Women--Vegan Friendly!: Shoes, $30 • Melie Bianco Multi Woven Camera Bag, $47 • ANNIKA BERET, $20 • Old Navy Womens Cable-Knit Gloves, $9.50 • Echo Design Long Cowl, $28

Image Source & Credit: Polyvore & listed above.

1 comment:

Laurie - Shorts said...

I've recently discovered your blog here, and wish I would have stumbled upon it much sooner! It's now and my

list, and I'll be back to read more very soon.