Sunday, December 26, 2010

Polyvore: New Years Eve

This New Years Eve I'm hitting up Tranzac's NYE concert (Facebook Event Page is here). The Wilderness of Manitoba and The Rural Albert Advantage are playing along with a plethora of other fantastic bands/musicians. It's going to be amazing. However my outfit for the concert will be a little more casual then the one below. I might wear my fun Dagg & Stacey shift dress so there will be gold in my outfit. Or I'll wear my black sequin beret cause NYE always needs some sparkle & shine. What will you be doing this New Year, New Years Eve?

NEWSYEARSEVE


Gold Deposit Dress | Mod Retro Vintage Printed Dresses | ModCloth.com, $98 • Charmed Life Heel, $119 • Handbags | Mod Retro Vintage Purses, Totes & Clutches | ModCloth.com, $25 • Grown-Up Dress Up Bracelet, $25 • Necklace de Plume, $42 •  Mod Retro Vintage Clothing & Indie Clothes | ModCloth.com, $15 

Image Source & Credit: Polyvore & Modcloth

No comments: