Tuesday, May 17, 2011

SS11: Pansy Maiden

When Laura from Pansy Maiden told me her new collection Darling Utility was inspired by Coco Avant Chanel, she had me at Coco. Being a huge fan of Coco myself I knew that it would be love at first sight with her new designs and as always she did not disappoint. Laura's use of chic shapes, luxurious colours and smooth textures utterly radiate Coco's simple but sophisticated fashion sense. The collection consists of 6 new styles that are made from some of the best cruelty free, eco-friendly and socially responsible materials available. These materials include buttery soft PVC free vegan leather (that doesn't crack), ultrasuede made from recycled plastic bottles and last but not least organic twill. I personally have my eye on her Petite Hobo Bag, I love that it can be worn as both a shoulder bag and cross body bag.


 Vintage + modern minimalism + feminine + functional = Darling Utility.

SS11


Image Source & Credit: Pansy Maiden

No comments: