Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Thrifty Vegan: Winter Coats Part Deux

ModCloth seems to be adding more and more fashionable and affordable winter coats everyday. What's fabulous about these new coats is that quite a few of them are vegan (aka wool, leather, fur, feather & down free!) including the ones I've featured below. Remember all you need to do to figure out if an item on Modcloth is vegan is just check the items composition which can be found in the item's measurements section.


MODCLOTH


Image Source & Credit: ModCloth

5 comments:

Cara Sheppard said...

The Pixel This Coat is gorgeous! We're supposed to get a fair amount of snow in Vancouver this winter - a good excuse for a new coat and boots!

jesse.anne.o said...

Hm. This might inspire me to buy from Modcloth for the first time ever.

Also, I cross-posted your post here:
http://jesseanneo.blogspot.com/2010/11/for-my-peoples.html

Victoria said...

Wow. your blog is great. I just discovered it. I love modcloth as well, and love how they have so many vegan shoes--hard to know exactly how vegan they are though when they only say "faux Leather" or "vegan friendly" in the descriptions...

I have a vegan shoe blog and I just featured some red boots from modcloth today.
http://marthaflatley.wordpress.com/

great blog, and thanks for alerting me about what makes a vegan jacket.

Melanie said...

ModCloth is very in tune to what is vegan and what is not vegan. They are very helpful too. If you ever have any doubt about an item just message their customer care and they'll get back to you pretty fast. I recently did that with one of their items & they emailed me back with an answer just a few short hrs later.

I'll checkout you blog when I get chances. cheers!

Melanie said...

added your blog to my Daily Fashion Blog Fix section of my blog. xx