Friday, July 30, 2010

Review: Manimal's Ribcage Flat

A few months ago I treated myself to a pair of Manimal's handmade vegan Chocolate Ribcage Flats. I have to say their the best money I've ever spent on a pair of shoes. Wearing them is like walking on a cloud. They're soft faux suede, faux fleece lining & recycled tire sole are a dream.  It's been a long time since I've seen a pair of shoes so well made and I'm sure that has to do with the fact that they are made by hand. However they're a little to hot for the summer but I can guarantee these shoes will be my favourite for the fall. I give these shoes 5 out of 5 tofu!


Review: My Manimals

Image Source & Credit: Manimal

2 comments:

Anika said...

Dang. I never bought the ones with the pink highlights. I think I was waiting for more t-shirts to sell. Now that I know they are rad cute and comfortable, I'll have to scoop up a pair!

Melanie said...

you should totally get a pair. i'm totally in love with mine. they're amazing!