Wednesday, October 6, 2010

FW10: Pansy Maiden

My fav vegan & eco-friendly handbag company Pansy Maiden has two new adorable handbag styles available in their shop for the FW10 season! Both bags are handmade from a soft vegan suede and come in a variety of lush colours. The shoulder bag comes in aubergine, chocolate & champagne. While the clutch comes in a mix of chocolate with ivory & aubergine with ivory. Each of these handbags would make a splendid addition to any chic fall/winter wardrobe.

WebsiteShopEtsy ShopFacebookTwitterBlog

FW10: Pansy Maiden

Image Source & Credit: Pansy Maiden

2 comments:

Anika said...

Yes! And now that I have seen these bags up close and in person (at the SF Fashion Show), I just have to say that they are one of the highest quality constructed bags I have ever seen. They are tighter, straighter, and stronger than any machine made bag. But they are made by hand. They are truly gorgeous.

Laura said...

Ah...thank you Mel and Anika. You have both made my heart all warm and cozy ;)
I do have to clarify, though, that I make my bags on a mighty, mighty Juki industrial machine so, the bags are machine made but machine made with just my two little hands guiding the fabric through.
Thanks for the sweet words, you two ;)