Monday, October 4, 2010

Music & Fashion: The Noisettes

I know this is a vegan fashion blog but I love music and as a creative person it inspires me in so many different ways. Also music and fashion seem to naturally go hand in hand. Most bands/musicians have their own look and sense of style and The Noisettes are no different. The lead singer Shingai Shoniwa has both an amazing voice and a killer sense of style. The rest of the band's (Dan Smith & Jamie Morrison) style is pretty awesome too. I love this set they played for the Nylon Magazine's staff members during their lunch break. You can see Shingai's sense of style shining bright in this video. She's wearing a pair of pretty amazing shoes, that personally I would fall over in. I hope you enjoy this video as much as I do. Oh and I would love to know what musician's/band's music or style you dig. Comment below (leave a link if you got one) and I'll make sure to check them out. I'm always looking for fashion inspiration & new music to listen to.


No comments: