Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Review: HerbZone

This week I'm teaming up with Vegan Cuts to bring you a review of their current deal. This weeks deal features local Ontario natural skincare company HerbZone and for the next 4 days over @ Vegan Cuts you can receive 55% off all their body products.  These products include beauty masks, hand butters, shower oils, bath melts, natural soaps and much more. Most of HerbZones body products are vegan but there are a few that do contain honey so just make sure to read each products ingredients before making a purchase. All of HerbZones products are super affordable, 100% natural and made with the highest quality ingredients (no colorants, chemicals or fillers). So without further ado here's my review of a few of their lush vegan bath & body products.



Orange & Spearmint - Bubbling Bath Melt 

After a rather busy day I tossed this melt into a hot bath jumped in, sat back and took it all in. After I emerged from the tub I was über relaxed, smelt like orange and had super soft skin. All three results lasted several hrs. Love, love, love this bath melt and I can't wait to try more of HerbZones vegan bath melts.

Cinnamon & Orange Natural Soap

I've been using this soap for about a month and I love it. I always come out of the tub or shower feeling refreshed, smelling sweet and my skin is always super soft. After a month I still have so much soap left that I haven't had a chance to try the other natural soap I order yet. So you'll just have to stay tuned for a review of the Magnolia & Rose Geranium natural soap.

Orange & Spearmint - Epsom Salt Mineral Soak

After I used this mineral soak I felt relaxed and revived. I also smelt like orange & spearmint, yum! This soak is defiantly going to come in handy this winter and I'm super stoked about using it to combat the up coming cold, wet and gloomy winter days.

Hand & Foot Butter: Peppermint & Eucalyptus and Neroli & Rose Geranium

For a girl that has dry hands & rough feet these butters are now both my go to hand & foot moisturizers. They both smell fabulous, are super creamy and long lasting. Which in my books are all an A+++. If you want relief from dry hands & rough feet then you must get your hands on some of HerbZone's Hand & Foot Butters.

Lemon & Tangerine - Bath, Shower & Massage Oil

This stuff is great you can either add a cap full to a hot bath or rub a little into your skin after a shower. It makes your skin feel extra soft and smooth for hrs. It also leaves you smelling awesome for hrs too. Which is perfect for those hot humid days that sometimes don't leave you smelling your best. Just use a little of this oil & you'll stay fresh as a daisy despite the heat for hrs. This oil has come in very handy for me with this summers break into a sweat while standing still kind of weather. Love it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reviews. I can't wait to try them all.